THESE KETTLES ARE BUILT FOR BREWING! - Mash tun with 3 pc valve, thermometer, false bottom, & accessories.
- 20 Gallon / 80 Quart Capacity perfect for 15 gallon finished batches.
- High Quality all Stainless Steel HomeBrewStuff™ Brewing Thermometer (50°F – 220°F Range)
- ½” Full port ball valve with leak free weld-less bulkheads and high temp silicone gaskets.
- Perforated false bottom made from heavy gauge stainless steel
- All fittings are 304 stainless steel with ½” threads
- Food Grade Stainless Steel with brushed finish will stay good looking for years.
- Extra Thick!! 1.2 mm thick sidewall and a 5mm thick Tri-Clad bottom
- Drawn from 1 piece of stainless steel with no welded seams
- Includes stainless lid and handles that are welded and riveted on!
- 16" H x 20" D
These Heavy Duty stainless steel kettles are thick, hearty, and ready to stand up to years of abuse. These are NSF approved, restaurant & professional quality kettle.
Each kettle has two spot welded and riveted handles, a lid, and a reinforced 3 ply bottom. A 5mm aluminum plate between two 1.2mm stainless ones, provides for even heat distribution which can reduce the amount of scorching you may encounter, food-grade stainless steel is the only metal in contact with your wort. Kettle features leak free weldless bulkhead fittings, A stainless steel BALL VALVE and stainless steel THERMOMETER.
These Heavy Duty kettles come in a range of sizes from 8 gallon up to 25 gallon to fit whatever batch size you need. We also offer a range of standard configurations for boil kettles, hot liquor tanks, or mash tuns. These are also INDUCTION READY and fully compatible with induction cooktops.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $404.99
Special Price: $399.99