THESE KETTLES ARE BUILT FOR BREWING! - Mash tun with 3 pc valve, thermometer, false bottom, & accessories.
- 20 Gallon / 80 Quart Capacity perfect for 15 gallon finished batches.
- High Quality all Stainless Steel HomeBrewStuff™ Brewing Thermometer (50°F – 220°F Range)
- ½” Full port ball valve with leak free weld-less bulkheads and high temp silicone gaskets.
- Perforated false bottom made from heavy gauge stainless steel
- All fittings are 304 stainless steel with ½” threads
- Food Grade Stainless Steel with brushed finish will stay good looking for years.
- Extra Thick!! 1.2 mm thick sidewall and a 5mm thick Tri-Clad bottom
- Drawn from 1 piece of stainless steel with no welded seams
- Includes stainless lid and handles that are welded and riveted on!
- 16" H x 20" D
These Heavy Duty stainless steel kettles are thick, hearty, and ready to stand up to years of abuse. These are NSF approved, restaurant & professional quality kettle.
Each kettle has two spot welded and riveted handles, a lid, and a reinforced 3 ply bottom. A 5mm aluminum plate between two 1.2mm stainless ones, provides for even heat distribution which can reduce the amount of scorching you may encounter, food-grade stainless steel is the only metal in contact with your wort. Kettle features leak free weldless bulkhead fittings, A stainless steel BALL VALVE and stainless steel THERMOMETER.
These Heavy Duty kettles come in a range of sizes from 8 gallon up to 25 gallon to fit whatever batch size you need.We also offer a range of standard configurations for boil kettles, hot liquor tanks, or mash tuns. These are also INDUCTION READY and fully compatible with induction cooktops.