If you're tired of wasting time stirring your wort chiller to speed up the cooling process, you might want to try recirculation instead. Not only is it faster it is much more efficient with constant continuous recirculation. This immersion chiller features a recirculation arm attached to one of our chillers, making our best-selling chiller even more effective than ever before. Recirculating your wort can also bring out more hop flavor and wonderful aromas in your IPAs, which is something that every brewer can appreciate. This immersion chiller features ½ inch MPT fitting on the recirculation arm to accommodate a barb, a nipple, or a quick disconnect fitting for more customized connections and easier attachments. Its water inlet is a ¾ inch female garden hose thread, while the water outlet is a ¾ inch male garden hose thread. This makes it easy to attach the chiller to just about any common water source. Made with high quality 3/8" copper piping throughout.
- Made right here in the USA
- 1/2 inch MPT fitting on the recirculation arm
- Water inlet is ¾ inch female garden hose thread
- Water outlet is ¾ inch male garden hose thread
- COPPER IS THE MATERIAL OF CHOICE FOR CHILLERS. Copper has up to 28 times the thermal conductivity of Stainless steel . So while we all love Stainless Steel, Copper is clearly much more efficient, and has the added benefit of imparting trace minerals into your beer that are beneficial to yeast . Thermal conductivity calculated by (Btu/(hr °F ft))
- Copper 231 Stainless steel 8.1