If you are currently an extract brewer looking for an easy way to upgrade to all grain and get a better tasting beer, this is the best way to do it. Brewing with whole grains instead of extracts can cut your brewing costs in HALF! You will get better taste, complexity, and malt character, improved attenuation, and more control over the entire process.
This is a complete all grain brewing set of two(2) NEW converted IGLOO 5 gallon coolers.
One is set up as a mash tun with 9" stainless steel false bottom and copper sparge manifold.
The second cooler is set up as a hot liquor tank to hold hot sparge water.
Both coolers are insulated and include stainless steel bulkheads and valves (there is one lead free brass fitting in the mash tun). A 6' length of 3/8" high temp silicone tubing is supplied which can be cut to desired lengths make the connection between HLT and mash tun and from the mash tun to your kettle.
- (2) 5 gallon IGLOO coolers color may vary, but is usually orange
- (2) Lids (one plain and one with the copper sparge manifold)
- (1) 9" stainless steel false bottom,
- (2) Stainless steel 1/2" valves and bulkheads
- (6') High temp silicone 3/8" tubing
- (1) Handheld thermometer
- Misc - Other stainless fittings installed for barb hose connections and attachment of false bottom
- Instructions for use, assembly and cleaning
The kit is shipped mostly assembled except for the parts that must be removed to fit in the boxes.