Our regulators feature a convenient knob style pressure dial that can be adjusted without tools. With dual gauges you have one that shows the remaining pressure in the tank, and one that shows the pressure going to your keg. Connection to the tank is sealed with ultra durable delrin gasket. When connecting off of this line you can tee off for multiple kegs or you can connect multiple regulators together so that pressure to each keg can be individually set. This is nice for convenience but generally a little bit of overkill unless you really learn how to utilize that type of system.
- 1/4" outlet size for homebrew kegs
- Large adjustment knob , adjust pressure by hand (no tool required!).
- Valves have built in ball & spring check valves to prevent beer from flowing into your gas lines.
- Regulator has a maximum pressure safety system (blow off at 55 to 60 PSI.)
- Permanent seal at the inlet nipple provides enhanced protection of leaks, eliminates the need for fiber washers upon refill.
- Dual gauges one for outlet pressure and one for tank pressure
- Gauge marked for low air, so you can refill before your tank is empty!.
- Right Handed Threaded